HOME  |  Meet Kemishdo   |   Crafts  |   Recipes   |  Krafts By Kemi Etsy Shop  |  Kids4Crafts

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Baltimore Ravens Wreaths!

I have been thinking about this craft for awhile and finally plunged right in and did it.  Kind of using my own combination of techniques, mostly ruffled, and some tubes.  I have been selling these for $40 each around town to my friends, have sold 4 of them already.  Taking what I have left, if any, to the December craft show at the Aberdeen Fire Hall on December 6th.  UPDATE:  Just sold 1 more wreath today, only 2 left to take to the show now.



Two of my favorites, I made 7 in all.  Both of these have been sold.  I will be attempting christmas wreaths next week. purchased enough materials to make 3 wreaths.  Hope they look good and not gawdy, we shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment