HOME  |  Meet Kemishdo   |   Crafts  |   Recipes   |  Krafts By Kemi Etsy Shop  |  Kids4Crafts

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Another Christmas Wreath

If you didn't know it already I'm making these wreaths for a craft show in December.  So this is why I seem to be bombarding my blog with wreaths.  This is the latest.  I used pine cones on this one and a gold bow.  It looks pink in the photo, but it is red with green and gold accents.



I just can't keep well enough alone.  I swapped the gold bow for the sparkly stiff red bows I've been using on some other wreaths.  I like it better.


2 comments:

  1. I love the colors you have used on this one! Best of luck with the craft show! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jann! I am really looking forward to this show.

      Delete